Last-minute shopping advice for menOK, guys, it’s a week before Christmas. So you might be thinking it’s time to start shopping.
Luckily Dawley Farms is a one-stop, less-congested easy option for you.
Does she like to be pampered and look cute? Stop by A Perfect Ten Nail & Beauty Bar, Massage Envy and Mainstream Boutique. They’re all in the same strip mall at Dawley Farms.
Go with some gift cards, ask the friendly staff at Mainstream for help, and you’re halfway home.
Then at the end of the strip mall, you’ll be ready to venture in Kay Jewelers.
It’s our first holiday season with them at Dawley, and they make jewelry shopping as simple as it gets. Plus they have amazing options.
But to get you geared up for this trip, we thought we’d share some tips from the blog fearlessmen.com on exactly what to consider when shopping for holiday jewelry.
1. Ask her friends. Trust us, they will give you a thumbs up or down on a selection.
2. You can always ask her yourself. OK, well, in a subtle way. And only if totally necessary as you are already cutting this close.
3. Look at her jewelry at home. This will offer great clues to style, sizing and what the current collection already includes.
4. Vet the seller. This is where Kay’s makes it easy with clear and convenient return policies and maintenance options.
5. Quality matters. Yes, costume jewelry is popular, but the lowest price isn’t necessarily the best value. Choose something well made that will retain its sparkle and shine.
6. Buy jewelry that fits her lifestyle. Does she wear jewelry to work or just on big nights out? Is she athletic or does she change her jewelry often?
Kay Jewelers can help you find exactly the right piece for her unique lifestyle.Happy Holidays from Dawley Farms, where we look forward to helping you choose the perfect gifts!